Wednesday 22 June 2011

Al Qasr Hotel- One of my favourites

Now this hotel is just all about luxury. It has old style furnishings, fans, mosaics and food. It is definitely one of my favorites to be at. They also play old traditional arabic/persian music with the Oud Guitar.
There is a buffet downstairs that serves a wonderful array of food every night, and there IS an area for those who like to smoke and eat at the same time. (you will see what I mean when you come to the country). Also the Hotel has a side exit/entrance that will take you straight out into the Al Madinat Jumeirah- a walk area FULL of restarants, bars and clubs. 10/10 Awesome- but expensive. But hey! who cares about money!!

2 comments:

  1. This is such a wonderful place to stay. When I visited Dubai last week, me and my friend stayed in Al Habtoor Polo Resort. We really had fun in their villas and private pools.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Everybody,
    My name is Mrs Sharon Sim. I live in Singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of $250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of $250,000.00 SG. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius, call/whats-App Contact Number +918929509036 via email:(urgentloan22@gmail.com) Thank you.

    ReplyDelete